Thursday 15 October 2009

So What's it All About

Well, that's a very good question.

I'm a bike mechanic, cyclist, commercial agent in the cycle trade and run a business training cycle mechanics as well. In consequence, I know a lot of people "in the trade" and on the periphery - as well as cyclists of all persuasions, their friends, partners, families, cats and dogs ...

And whilst I know that the cats and dogs won't be reading this, lots of people that I know have asked me to write a bit of a blog about what it is that I do, the highs, the lows, the fun bits and the serious, hints and tips, memories and stories, anecdotes and one-liners ... so I thought, well, why not?

Why Pimp My Toolbox, I hear you ask - well, ever since watching Pimp My Ride on MTV, I've thought that every Spanner Monkey's toolbox is a bit like those folks' ride - personal, unique to them, an insight, maybe, into what matters to them, and a bit like peering into a house through the letterbox.

My toolbox is like that - except that you won't get arrested for peering into it at strange hours of the day and night, unlike my letterbox :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment